If you are supplying a file to us, here are some tips to help you. If you are unsure about any of the below please contact us.
- Press Quality PDF is always preferred– but we are able to support Creative Suite 4, Publisher and all Microsoft products. If you are supplying a working file from Illustrator or Photoshop, please include all fonts & links. From InDesign please supply the packaged file.
- Colour Mode – CMYK – for the best colour reproduction please supply your file in cmyk. See the graphic for an explanation of colour gamuts, and why there is a difference between on screen colour and print colour.
- 3mm Bleed is needed– for all files with bleed we require 3mm. Bleed is where any page element touches the edge of the page, it then needs to extend 3mm from that page edge.
- 300 dpi – if you have a bitmap image (made from pixels) for good print quality we require it to be 300 dpi. Anything less that this will result in a loss of quality.
- Size is accurate – please ensure your document is set to it’s final trim size, including bleed. If it is different from these standards please let us know.